Coronado Vacation Rentals
The only Coronado Vacation Rental Resource You Need, To Find Exactly What You Want
Welcome to the Ultimate Beach House!
Coronado Vacation Rentals
Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the San Diego Bay you will find luxurious oceanfront living at its finest. Coronado Shores condominiums offer a lifestyle unique to the rich and famous. Enjoy the perfect climate, breathtaking sunsets, unspoiled acres of white sand beaches, and small-town island life… a setting that appeals to residents and tourists alike.
Only five minutes across the majestic Coronado Bridge is San Diego– one of America’s most beautiful cities. Theatre, ballet and opera abound. Excellent restaurants, museums, major league baseball games, and the city houses the world’s greatest zoo.
Location makes Coronado Shores the Ultimate Beach House!
You can live with almost anything for a week, but when it comes to a 30-day vacation, the fit must be perfect.
Our customized process takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect vacation rental so you spend less time researching and more time having fun!
Seasonal Monthly Rates*
|Studio||$5 – 7 K||$3.8 – 5 K||$3.5 – 4.8 K|
|Small 1 Bed||$7 – 8.5 K||$4.2 – 5.5 K||$4 – 5 K|
|Medium 1 Bed||$8 – 11 K||$4.5 – 5.8 K||$4.2 – 5.5 K|
|Large 1 Bed||$9 – 13 K||$4.8 – 6 K||$4.8 – 6.5 K|
|2 Bed||$14 – 24 K||$5.8 – 7.5 K||$5 – 7 K|
|2+Den or 3 Bed||$15 – 28 K||$7 – 15 K||$6 – 8 K|
If I have questions during my stay, who can I call?
Our offices are open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily. Guests may call us toll free at 800-677-5124 or 619-435-6238. The Guest Information Folder in your vacation rental will have the answers to most of questions you may have about the home. If you have an emergency after hours you can contact the doorperson in your building who is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What items are supplied in the home?
- Freshly laundered linens on ready made beds.
- Bath towel sets (one set per guest, which include bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths).
- Beach towels are provided in all homes
- All of our properties have a stocked kitchen with basic cookware, dinnerware and flatware.
- Basic cleaning supplies like dish soap, laundry detergent, sponge, garbage bags, paper towels and toilet paper.
- Please note: consumables, baggies, foil, spices, salt and pepper etc. are not required to be included in the home
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- Iron and ironing board
What extra amenities are offered?
Each property in the Coronado Shores development offers a full time door person, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are four beautiful pools, eight tennis courts and a great rec room. And, the entire development is beachfront. If you need extras like bikes, beach equipment, pack n play’s, high chairs, blow up mattress etc., Coronado Shores Co. can help make arrangements for you, just ask your leasing agent.
Is there Air Conditioning in the home?
Each property within Coronado Shores is equipped with air conditioning. However, please note that your rental comes with an allowance for electricity and amounts billed over the allowance limit will be held from your deposit, and San Diego has one of the highest electricity rates in the nation, so help conserve our electricity and use the A/C sparingly! Luckily the typically cooler ocean breezes allow many of our guests to enjoy the fresh air. There are no refunds for failures of A/C units or lack thereof.
Is daily housekeeping service available?
While your vacation rental is thoroughly cleaned and prepared for your arrival, should you require a mid-stay or daily housekeeping service, it is available for an additional fee depending on the services you require. Please speak to your leasing agent or send an email to email@example.com for more details.
How about planning activities during my visit?
The helpful leasing agents at Coronado Shores Co. will assist you in finding whatever you need, from recommending a great local restaurant or a personal chef to cook meals to child care, daily housekeeping service and much, much more.
Can we invite friends and family to stay with us?
Due to the secure nature of the Coronado Shores property, all guest names are provided prior to arrival to the security kiosk and front desk. If you are planning on having a guest, please let your leasing agent know and they will contact the property and add their name. Your doorman can also be advised by you during your stay and assist you with guest visits. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns prior to booking.
How do I make a reservation?
Booking a vacation property with Coronado Shores Co. is an easy process. Your leasing agent will email you photos of available properties with amenities to fit your specific needs prior to booking. Reservations will then be confirmed by calling or emailing your leasing agent.
How do I check-in to my vacation property?
One to two weeks prior to your arrival date, you will receive an email including pre-arrival information, check-in information, directions from the San Diego International airport and local highways, and detailed instructions on checking in. Normal check-in time is 2:00 PM. We are available every day from 9:00 – 5:00, so just call when you arrive if you need assistance.
What time is check-out?
Check-out time is 10:00 am. Late check-outs are sometimes available with pre-approval from management, however late check-outs or early arrivals are not available in high season or when there is a same day turn between guests. Coronado Shores Co. is proud of the high standards of our vacation properties, and in order to maintain these standards our maintenance and cleaning crews must have adequate time between guests to complete their tasks. In order to make sure there is time to turn the home over for the next guest, please be sure to adhere to the agreed upon check-out time.
Are pets allowed?
Each property is individually owned, and each owner has different preferences. Rentals that do allow pets usually have limitations based on the requirements defined by the building association. Your Leasing Agent can help you find the right property for you and your pet, just let them know your needs when you call. A nonrefundable pet cleaning fee is charged for each stay in order to clean for fleas and pet dander upon your departure. Any pets must be approved prior to occupancy. Some buildings within Coronado Shores require a minimum stay of three months and/or require an additional monthly pet fee of $100 per month. A pet of any kind on the premises of a non-pet property is absolutely prohibited and is grounds for immediate eviction of the entire party.
How long are the minimum stays?
The City of Coronado has an ordinance requiring a minimum stay of 26 nights in privately owned residential properties. Please speak with your leasing agent for details.
What is the payment policy?
Security deposits are due upon the signing of the lease. A lease will be emailed to you where you can digitally sign. You will also receive an email to your Guest Portal, where you can pay online through Credit Card (3% surcharge fee applied to security deposit). Our team is working on accepting e-Checks, but unfortunately it is not connected to our software properly yet. Please let your leasing agent know if you would like your documentation mailed. with the security deposit. The first month’s rent is due 60 days prior to arrival. Subsequent months’ rent is due on the first of that month.
Are there any additional local taxes or fees?
At this time the City of Coronado does not charge any taxes or fees on privately owned residential rental properties.
How much is the cleaning fee?
Coronado Shores Co. is proud of the high standards of our vacation properties, and in order to maintain these standards we utilize quality cleaning crews. The departure cleaning fees vary based on the size of your vacation rental property. Your leasing agent will give you specific rates during the booking process.
What are the cancellation policies?
All cancellations must be in writing with a confirmation reply by Coronado Shores Co. These policies are subject to change so be sure to contact us if you discover you may need to cancel.
- Security deposits are refundable IF the property is rebooked for the same time period at the same rate as the original lease. If the property is unable to be rebooked, the entire security deposit is forfeited to the owner.
- Every attempt will be made by the Leasing Agents to rebook properties when there is a cancellation.
There are no refunds for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, construction or reduction in the number of nights reserved for any reason. We highly recommend that guests purchase Trip cancellation insurance.
Will my vacation rental have wireless internet?
All of Coronado Shores Co. properties come equipped with complimentary WiFi.
Are the swimming pools heated?
Pools are maintained by the L&R Department for the Coronado Shores development. They are heated year-round. Daily pool temperatures can be found here.
Will my vacation rental have a washer and dryer?
All of our properties have either in-home laundry or laundry on the premises.
We hope these interesting times find your family healthy and well. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know how our company is addressing concerns regarding tenant and owner arrivals and cleaning our units in between tenant turnover. As always, our #1 priority is providing our guests the ability to enjoy their stay in a safe, clean environment. The current pandemic has given us the opportunity to reconfirm the procedures used by our housekeeping and cleaning vendors. Below is the policy we have put in place. We are also providing our guests with these same recommendations to use for cleaning during their stay as well. In addition, we will require a minimum of 24 hours in between guests.
The difference between disinfecting and cleaning
When it comes to preventing the spread of germs, it helps to understand the difference between cleaning and disinfecting.
Cleaning is the act of removing germs, dirt, and impurities (like when you use a soapy sponge to wipe off a visibly dirty counter or stove top).
Disinfecting is when you use chemicals to kill germs (like spraying with a bleach solution). By cleaning first, then disinfecting, you can lower the risk of infection.
Follow these cleaning guidelines
Here are the guidelines we have our housekeeping vendors follow when cleaning between guests.
- Wear protective gear while you clean. Personal protective items like disposable gloves, aprons or gowns, and facial coverings (like homemade or purchased masks) can provide additional protection. Make sure to wash your hands immediately after removing gloves.
- Ventilate rooms before you clean. The CDC recommends opening outside doors and windows and using ventilating fans to increase air circulation in the space before beginning to clean and disinfect.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after each cleaning. Use soap and water, and wash for at least 20 seconds. If that’s not possible, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean, then disinfect. Use detergent or soap and water to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once the surface is clean, spray with a disinfectant. Let it stand for a few minutes, then wipe—and if you’re not using paper towels or disposable wipes, it’s best to use a new cleaning cloth for each guest.
- Avoid touching your face while cleaning. To prevent the spread of germs, the CDC recommends not touching your face, nose, and eyes with unwashed hands—so pay extra attention when cleaning.
- Use the right disinfectant. Most common household disinfectants, as well as cleaning solutions with diluted household bleach or at least 70% alcohol, are believed to be effective against the coronavirus (use an EPA-registered household disinfectant). Pay special attention to frequently touched surfaces, like light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and faucet handles. (See our full list of surfaces to disinfect at the bottom of the page.)
- Don’t forget about sofas, rugs, drapes, and other soft, porous surfaces. Carefully remove any visible dirt or grime, then clean with the appropriate cleaners indicated for use on these surfaces. If possible, machine-wash items according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wash all linens at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer. That includes bed sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, and blankets. Remember to wear gloves when handling dirty laundry, and take care to avoid shaking laundry, which could increase the spread of germs.
- Clean and disinfect laundry baskets and hampers. If possible, consider using a liner that is either disposable or that you can throw into the washing machine.
- Empty the vacuum cleaner after every cleaning. You should wipe down the vacuum cleaner with disinfectant, along with appliances like your dishwasher and washing machine.
- While restocking your supplies. Remember to never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleaning solution that can release toxic gases that are dangerous to inhale.
- Line trash cans. Placing bags into trash bins will make it easier to dispose of tissues and other waste.
- Dispose of or wash your cleaning supplies. If you are using paper towels, disinfectant wipes, and other disposable cleaning supplies, take the trash out after you are done. If you are using cleaning cloths and other reusable products, make sure to machine-wash them at the highest heat setting appropriate for the material.
- Safely remove any cleaning gear. When you are done cleaning, immediately remove any protective outerwear like gowns, gloves, or masks, and dispose of them or wash accordingly. Remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds afterwards.
*This content is based on publicly available information from the CDC. The CDC does not endorse this content or Coronado Shores Co. Coronado Shores Co. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to this content provided for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
*Ocean front and renovated units may be higher than scheduled rates. All prices subject to change without notice.
Browse our Coronado Vacation Rentals
Coronado Area Guide | What are the Coronado Shores? | Coronado Times (NEWS)
*Please note that due to a an ordinance by the City of Coronado, all vacation rentals in Coronado will be available for a minimum of 26-night stay.
Coronado Vacation Rentals
Coronado Shores Co. features the finest vacation rentals in the Coronado area. Each captures the beauty, magic and fun to make your vacation one you will remember for a lifetime. Coronado Shores Co. provides the largest selection of properties, available monthly, that can serve the needs of all budgets, taste and family size! All our Coronado vacation rentals feature amenities like WiFi, fully equipped kitchens, cable or satellite TV, washer/dryer access, linens and much more just steps from the beautiful white sand beaches. Let us find your place for fun in the sun!
Pet Friendly Access
We understand, that for most, your pet is part of your family and traveling without them can be difficult, which is why we offer pet-friendly rentals. All our pet-friendly rentals require an additional fee for pet cleaning which covers flea treatments after your departure and additional cleaning costs.
Coronado is a pet-friendly town and many restaurants allow for outside seating with your pet. Looking to hit the beach with Sparky? North Beach, AKA Dog Beach, is a pet-friendly beach just a few minutes walk from Coronado Shores that allows you and your pet to enjoy the beach together. All pets MUST be on a LEASH and please PICK UP AFTER your pet, so we can continue to enjoy this privilege.
All our Coronado Vacation rentals are within easy access to the beach, shopping and dining, and just a little more than two hours to Disneyland and other Southern California attractions, and only 20 minutes from SeaWorld San Diego and San Diego’s beautiful Balboa Park and World Famous San Diego Zoo.
Only Steps from the Beach
Next to the Hotel del Coronado
800-677-5124 (Toll Free)
Open 7 days a week – 9:00am to 5pm(PST)
Your Destination for Coronado Vacation Rentals
Coronado Shores provides the vacation lifestyle you envision for yourself… set in one of the most distinctive living environments on the West Coast. Next door to the renowned Hotel del Coronado on one of Southern California’s most beautiful beaches, these oceanfront condominiums have breath-taking views with your choice of one, two or three bedrooms.
Ten luxurious towers affording residents incredible views from the beautiful skyline of Downtown San Diego to the majestic point of Point Loma and the sparkling Pacific beyond.
Four sparkling swimming pools, eight tennis courts, a fitness center and spa, plus 1,800 feet of Coronado beach, consistently ranked among the Top Ten list of “America’s Finest Beaches”. (Full list of Shores Amenities)
The Beach Clubhouse invites relaxation in a congenial atmosphere… enjoy the bar, theatre night, card games, or Friday night dances. The Roeder Pavilion is available for private parties and special events.
Every unit has floor to ceiling windows, individually controlled A/C, a private balcony and a view to either the ocean, the bay, or both. Around the clock 24-hour doorperson service and the grounds are constantly monitored by community service patrol officers.
Spend your vacation in a beautiful setting with people who lead independent and fascinating lives. Experience Coronado Shores, an intimate community with outstanding accommodations and security. It’s the ultimate beach house. Relax… Enjoy the experience!
FIND YOUR HOME HERE